ePokelypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ePokelypse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have any questions?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devlin
Admin

Have any questions? Empty
PostSubject: Have any questions?   Have any questions? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Feel free to ask them here. I'd be glad to answer with what I know.
But this room here is for all of you to talk, play games, and get to know one another! You can even post up questions you want everyone to answer!
Feel free to post whatever topic you wish! But keep in mind, if it becomes dead soon or does not fit/inappropriate, it will be taken down, so do be respectful to the forums and others on here.
Back to top Go down
https://epokelypse.forumotion.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Have any questions?   Have any questions? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:15 am

1. When we get more people, will there be spefic roleplay areas like 'Pokecenter' and that like? Because it will be really difficult to keep up where everyone is and if it even possible to meet them, if they don't somewhere state where they are or where they are going.

2. Are we roleplaying in
one town only, or is there other towns/villages/cities?

3. Even if we roleplay in one city, can we get a map, so that it is possible to know the lay out of the city? Or I can draw a map, if you don't mind and tell me what you were planning on having there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elizabethjohan.deviantart.com
Devlin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have any questions?   Have any questions? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm

To the first question, yes. I was hoping we could have certain places like that, but I don't really understand what you are trying to say the second part. People can talk into the main chat, which I'm assuming it one big city-type place and can go out elsewhere (Aka, go to other forums). Ah, I'm no good at answeringhmm...

This group wasn't really /mine/ to begin with, I was just more into it then the original owner who likes to start groups but ends up forgetting (Plus, she switched accounts). But what I'm trying to say is that I truely don't know the lay out of the whole place.
Back to top Go down
https://epokelypse.forumotion.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Have any questions?   Have any questions? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:03 am

Sorry, I can be really confusing...

What I meant was that I somehow wanted to keep up where everyone is. If we are on a big area, or someone is even in another town entirely, it might not even be possible for two OC's to even meet. Okay that didn't help at all, did it?

Lets say Devlin was in this city called Red. It is a quite big place and the Pokecenter and Pokemart are on different sides of the city. Devlin in in the Pokecenter.
So then, Cecil is in the Pokemart and suddenly starts talking to Devlin. That is not really possible, because Devlin is on the other side of Red.
Or, Cecil is in the town called Green and in its Pokecenter, and starts talking to Devlin. Again, not possible because Devlin is on another place.

That is what I meant with if there is another places and the possibility of meeting them. I might be confusing you even more, or annoying you, but I am like this -3- I wanna know where everyone iiiiiisssss~

But if it is just a big city where we are, I have just complicated things to myself, so you don't have to note my ramblings.

Oh, and about the lay out. I suppose that if you don't know the lay out of the place right now, we can think that it is just a general place with rundown Pokecenter and Pokemart, some buildings and stuff like that?

Long long LONG rambling. I think I will go to the RP side of things now
Back to top Go down
http://www.elizabethjohan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have any questions?   Have any questions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have any questions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ePokelypse :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: